Saturday, October 15, 2011

Amazed

With less than 12 hours left before my half marathon begins and ends, I'm filled with thoughts. So much so that I feel like I could either throw up or cry uncontrollably. Why?

Because I have been an awesome quitter over the course of my life and I haven't completely quit this goal. I have made goal after goal and very rarely seen them to completion. This marathon journey goal has not been what I thought it would be. I haven't done everything that I wanted to do. I haven't been as consistent as I feel I should have been in my training. But at the end of the day.... I didn't throw in the towel. I should have been in the bed hours ago, buy I had school work to do.

The next time you hear from me, I will be a half marathon completer. Regardless of the time and even if I'm the last person to cross the finish line, I will be one step away from completing this MARATHON JOURNEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment