Monday, October 17, 2011

Bed Rest

I have a bad habit of over committing myself and my time. Saturday after the race I had two events to go to (of which I only made one) and then yesterday I worked all day, went to counseling, walked a little, did homework and then bed. See what I mean?

So today I put myself on bed rest. I stayed in the bed all day except when I got up to eat (which I need to do again) and to use the bathroom. This is something that I never do unless I am terribly sick or injured, but I think it was necessary. It's quiet and a little lonely but if someone were here I probably wouldn't talk to them anyway.

My body totally doesn't hurt as much anymore. My feet are still tender, but I guess that's to be a little expected. Tomorrow is a new day filled with activities and adventures.....but today is filled quiet and rest....and I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment