Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving ...

Yesterday was Thanksgiving and although I'm pretty reflective everyday, on Thanksgiving nearly everyone reflects on what they have and are more grateful.  This year, 2012, has been way more eventful.  I've come out of that stuck phase of life to a phase that's met with adventure and growth.  The conclusion of the Thanksgiving Day Celebration is the beginning of the Holiday Season - Christmas, New Years and Birthday.

The Holiday Season traditionally brings stress to purchase the perfect gift and make everyone happy, but not this year.  This year I'm going to be intentional in receiving and embracing the gift that God has given me (and you too).  God sent Jesus Christ to be born for us to atone for our sins.  Jesus was/is a love gift that allows me to fellowship with God even though I sin and do things that I shouldn't do.  I don't have any money (literally) and I'm not super smart, but I can share my love gift.  There are 31 days until Christmas and 38 until the beginning of the New Year.

What can I do for the remainder of the days left in 2012?  I have to be extra creative since money is out of the equation.  Hummm....

No comments:

Post a Comment