Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 112 (cont.): That's Right!

Today was one the money.  I woke up and went to Track Date.  The weird thing is that I feel like I can run faster, but at shorter distances.  I ate a great breakfast while doing homework and then ended up working a little over 12 hours today getting just about everything done.  That was freaking awesome because I had a boat load of work today.  I'm sitting here trying to do homework, but I'm too sleepy, so since I'm off tomorrow, I'm going to go to bed now and then completely focus tomorrow.  I think I need some prayer to get through this term and to get to a place where I'm running faster for longer distances.

Great day Rochelle, Great Day!  I'm proud that I focused as much as I did especially since the ADD doesn't always go hand in hand with focusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment