Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 158: Week 24

Sunday, November 28, 2011 is officially the beginning of week 24 of this journey.  This morning I went to a different Gold's - Crofton - and it was amazing!  It was bigger and they had way more machines than the Bowie location.  I'm even going to take some of their morning classes.  The only real down side is that it is a lot farther from my home than the Bowie location.

I have a couple of goals for this coming week.  There are a couple of ladies at the gym who get together at 5:15am and workout for an hour.  I'm going to join them as many days as possible (5:15am is way early, possibly too early to be at the gym already but we shall see).  Oh yeah, goals -

1.  Three outside runs with a minimum of 2 miles for each
2.  Contact the PG Runners Club to find out about training programs - I gotta get faster and run longer distances
3.  Cook 2 new receipts
4.  Engage in some physical activities everyday
5.  Try to get to bed by 1am every night (especially with trying to be at the gym by 5:15am)

I think that that is it for right now, but let's see how far I get with the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment