Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 210: I'm proud of me!

Do you walk differently after you work out really well?  Man, today I worked out with this trainer and we used these weight machines that I have never used and it was AWESOME!  I was so proud of myself because I did these leg lift things that I never thought I would have been able to do.  It was great because that was another check in the column with the heading "You Can Do This".   While walking out of the gym, my head was high, my walk strong and my face had a grin.  Granted, I'm still big, but the idea that because I'm big means I can't do things is slowly fading and that's a wonderful feeling.

With today being "Birthday Eve" and tomorrow is the big day, I'm forced to carefully look at my life where I am and carefully examine the direction of my life.  I must admit that I'm pretty excited about where I going.  The sky isn't the limit as the possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment