Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 322: It FIT!

Earlier this morning I boarded a plane headed to Mexico to spend the next few days in the sun and laying out just to sleep and something awesome happened. Wanna know what it was?

THE SEATBELT FIT- and there was extra belt to spare.

It has been a long time since the seatbelt fit without needing an extender. Man, the shame that comes along with telling the flight attendant that your seatbelt doesn't fit is something that most people have no clue exists, but I know all too well. While I was walking to my seat I was nervous because I just didn't know what was going to happen. The seats seemed extra small as I searched for seat "20C", but when I found it and sat down, I realized it wasn't as small as I thought. The weight loss has slowed up a lot, but I'm still loosing weight. And even if I don't loose one additional pound, I've lost extra negative thoughts about myself which makes me WAY slimmer.

The journey continues.......

1 comment: