Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Taking a Break

Yesterday I hit a brick wall and had to come to terms with the fact that I am completely overwhelmed with this whole school/move topic.  Overwhelmed because it doesn't make sense to me how it is all going to work out.  Overwhelmed because I leave in less than a month and I still don't have a place to live.  Overwhelmed because my bank account is TOTALLY not where I'd like for it to be.  Overwhelmed because nearly everyone I know, knows and have been asking questions that I just can't answer.

I had to repent because the same God who spoke, who told me what to do and opened doors is the same God who will provide direction, clarity and resources.  Do I have plans of how to make things work....yes, kindof.  But His word is clear that His ways are not our ways and His thoughts are not our thoughts.  Trying to figure out the next move before He gives the next move will only provide frustration for me.  Thus we have my decision to be still for a little while.  Until at least July 17th, I'm taking a break from worrying and making plans.  I want to live life for a few days and enjoy my relationships and summertime experiences.  Wanna get together?

First up - MOVIE DAY with my favorite nephew in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment