Sunday, July 8, 2012

Shelly's Last Experiences - Zion Church

Today was the beginning of what I'll call, "Shelly's Last Experiences".  I've been pretty somber for most of the day and I wasn't sure why.  It's like I feel something, but just not sure what it was/is.  While sitting here watching Karate Kid (I should totally be sleep but it seems like God speaks the most while I'm watching TV or movies, huh?) it dawned on me...today was the last time that I will support a Singles Fellowship.  In a few short hours, it will be my last Sunday supporting Zion Church and I feel some kinda way about that.  I've been supporting Zion since 2005.  Before First Baptist started having services at the Worship Center, Zion Church would use the FBCG Ministry Center for Easter and Watch Night Service.  I'm not going to cry, but this should be interesting!

2 comments:

  1. Wow gotta come by and see u today. Love u

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice! I like your background and graphics! I need to learn how to do it. ;)

    ReplyDelete