Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Being confident of this very thing....

...that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.  That scripture (Philippians 1:6) has been rolling around in my head since I received the phone call I've been waiting on until since 4:00pm on Thursday, June 29, 2012.  And the verdict on the scholarship?

I received $6,000 for the Whole Person Scholarship.  The maximum amount that one could receive is $20,000.  I was honestly anticipating the full amount, which would have eliminated a number of my financial concerns in this whole journey.  Am I disappointed, absolutely.  Am I discouraged from pursuing what I know God has spoken, absolutely NOT (although I did ask some questions).  Within the next few hours I should hear about the apartment.  More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment