Thursday, August 2, 2012

...are you EXCITED??

That question is the million dollar question right now.  The answer is a surprising no.  I'm not really excited because although I know that everything happening is real, it doesn't feel completely real.  I signed the lease to my apartment yesterday, the electric is on, my mail has been forwarded, internet is waiting to be installed, I have insurance (renters and car) for my Oklahoma address and I am about 70% packed.

After I received my acceptance letter to ORU, I became focused on getting everything in order that I could so that the transition could be as smooth as possible, while wondering slightly if I would really go through with it.  There have been a number of challenges that I've had to work through, with the most recent one being funding.  My funding has not worked out the way that I planned, so now I am about $6,200 short for the school year and my job has not been secured.  Am I worried about it - YES and NO.  Yes because who wants to be in a not good financial situation?  But absolutely NO I'm not worried because I'm not confident in my ability, but the Lord's ability to provide when we obey.

Faith without works is dead.  I believe and know that God spoke and told me to go to Oral Roberts University, I have been accepted into Oral Roberts University and I am leaving Tuesday morning at 3am to go to Oral Roberts University.  I'm not excited just yet, but I am very confident!

No comments:

Post a Comment