Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Not winning my battle :(

Fear.  It's my arch nemesis.  The same way kryptonite paralyzes SuperMan, fear seems to paralyze me. I may experience victory over it in one area, but if I'm not careful (or aware) it tries to grip me in another area.  I would almost call fear a driver.  It drives the decisions and choices I make.  It turns me left, right or even stops me from moving all together.  There have been times in my life where I clearly saw fear operating, wanted to do something about it, but didn't.  

Today I'm really struggling.  Really!  I'm fighting because I don't want to give in to the control that fear has had over my life.  If you've ever fought, physically or spiritually, you know the battle can be intense and can be won or lost in moments.  I'm not winning right now, but don't count me out cause the fight isn't over.

No comments:

Post a Comment