Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 269: Super Fantastic Fun

This morning I made it, I made it to boot camp.  I actually woke up, got up and made my way there, tired and all.  Today we did more running than yesterday and while I walked (as everyone else ran around like speedy rabbits) I thought and thought somemore.  I said, "Rochelle, why in the world do some people think that this is fun?  This is work....wait, it's HARD work and I'm not having a 'Fun' time doing this".  Fun is based on an individuals perspective.  Let's be honest, it's not that fun for me because I'm not good at it and I feel like I look like a big goober trying to become good/better.


But, with anything we do, if we never broadened our perspectives on a matter we, we remain narrow minded individuals.  How can running become more fun for me?  That is the question for the evening.  Anybody have any replies?

No comments:

Post a Comment