Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 271: Pretty Good Day!

Today did not start out how I wanted it to.  I overslept by 4 hours and was totally behind on my mornings activities, but now looking at everything, today has been a great day.  I was able to put all of my taxes information together and get the information to the preparer.  I was able to plan a few fundraising activities to raise support for my Ghana Missions Trip.  The big news is that I got my bike today.  Well, not literally, but the process has begun.  I went to the store, was sized, picked out the color and paid a portion.  Once I pay the remaining balance it will be all mine.  I was able to spend time with my baby sister and nephew and still minister at Queen Esther tonight.  All in all, today is been a great day (I feel a little guilty for not working out today though, but I'll get over it).  Now it’s time for bed so that I can get up for Boot Camp in the early am.

No comments:

Post a Comment