Wednesday, June 27, 2012

You Need a Miracle

I was having a conversation today with someone I care about and they said, "You need a miracle for this move to really work out" and all I could do was agree.  But miracles still happen today, right?  If everything always made sense to us, or is clearly laid out, would we ever have to exercise faith?

Today I spoke to the financial aid office at ORU and found out that thus far, I have received $17k thus far in federal and school aid.  There are additional steps I need to take, but I am very confident in the financing of my school obligations.  My biggest concern now is, "Where am I going to live and how am I going to pay for it?"  We actually talked about that today and I have a few options that will be solidified next month.

Oh yeah, I have a job interview!!!  That's great news

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment