Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Adventures

I'm sitting here in Panera Bread taking  advantage of their free wifi reflecting on 2012.  This year has been one of change, excitement, disappointment, challenges, growth, defeat, provision, etc.  Beginning January 1st through this very moment on December 31st, this year I have experienced such memorable moments and experiences that I find myself having a greater reverence for God, but also I have a greater appreciation of myself.

This year I had great birthday celebrations, started tap dancing, went to my first Women's Retreat, participated in an 8k race, gone on road trips, went to Great Wolf Lodge and Bush Gardens, withdrew from The Art Institute and enrolled in Oral Roberts University, had WONDERFUL going away parties, moved from Washington, DC to Tulsa, OK, wrote non-plagerized papers, completed a full semester as an on-campus student, had multiple speaking engagements, lived by faith for four months with no job or steady form of income...  The list really does go on and on with 2012 experiences.

I'm a little sad to see 2012 leave honestly, but I'm pretty excited about what 2013 has in store for me.  Stay tuned folks cause my 2013 ride may get bumpier, but it will be exciting and victorious nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment