Friday, September 14, 2012

Weekend Activities?

Thus far, each weekend has been filled with a giant ball of nothingness.  Friday after class I'd go home.  Saturday I wouldn't leave the house.  Sunday I'd go to church and then come home.

But boy oh boy is this weekend going to be different.  Tonight, I am going to a movie night with my classmates from my Beginning Sign Language class.  Saturday, I'm going to a poetry reading jam and then hanging out with a few people from my english class.  Sunday, I'm trying out a new church called GUTS and have been invited to dinner with a new potential friend.  We've talked off and on, we both like artsy stuff and usually we go to church together on Sunday.

I'm trying to keep my cool, but I'm really excited.  This will be the most engaging weekend to date.  I'll have to give a status update after each days festivities.  Ohhh, I was talking to my english teacher yesterday and I told her that I needed a table for my tv to sit on (right now it's on the floor) and she's giving me her folding table tomorrow too!!

Isn't this great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment