Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 86: So Amped

I didn't go to Track Date again this morning.  I actually woke up, but made myself go back to sleep.  I got up and finished a few projects, spent some time with an old friend who had a baby and then I went to the gym.

It's been a minute since I've taken any class and as a result, Body Pump and Body Attack were killers this afternoon.  Like seriously....I thought that I was going to die and be laid out on the floor.  But at the end of the classes I felt absolutely great, tired, but great.  I went into the locker room to weigh myself and I am 10lbs away from my goal this month.  I don't know, when I saw the number, I almost jumped up and clicked my heels together like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz when she wanted to go home.

It feels good to work HARD at something and you see that there are positive results.  This is such a Beyond, Beyond moment for me.  If you only knew......if you only knew.  I'm not looking behind at my past anymore, I'm so excited about the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment