Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 89: Week 14

This week is week 14 and I've decided that I'm going back to "2aDays".  I feel like I feel better when I do them, I think better, I just function better.  Yeah, it's totally harder and requires major down/rest time but I've been feeling sort of lazy and out of sorts these past few days.

Oh yeah, tomorrow morning I'm going to do something new, something that I've never done - instead of my normal "Track Date" at 6am, I'm going to have "Neighborhood Time".  That's where I'll walk/jog/run on a route within my neighborhood/community verses on the Track or Treadmill.  I feel like this will help me to train for an actual marathon since they happen on the street as well, verses a Track or Treadmill.  I'm actually pretty scared because people will see me.  Yeah, people see me on the track, but this is different.  My neighbors will see me, people driving to work will see me, people on the metro bus will see me, people drinking their morning coffee will see me, etc.  I know..I know, I'm sort of absorbed with the idea of people looking at me or watching me, but I don't want to look like a goober.  But, looking like a goober or not, this is something that I'm not just trying, I'm doing this.

Week 14 will be a week of "2aDays", increased weights, no - meat, bread or sweets and 30 miles of walking/jogging.  It's going to be a rough week, will you pray with me (LOL, but I'm serious)?

No comments:

Post a Comment