Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Ball of Nerves

I'm sitting on the bed absolutely amazed.  Today I paid my balance of $584 (plus an additional $50 for my parking pass for the year) which allows me to start classes TOMORROW!  I knew that this day would come, I just didn't know how everything would work out.  I smiled through every process I had to go through today, look - - >

Can I tell you something?  I'm probably more nervous that exited.  It's like that anxious nervousness.  I've packed my book bag twice, looked over my schedule three times today, reviewed the campus map so I have an idea of where to go and picked out my first day of school clothes.  Like my stomach is hurting!

(deep breath......) Ok, I'm ok and everything is going to be ok.  Talk to ya tomorrow about how fantastically awesome my day was!

No comments:

Post a Comment