Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 4: No workout

So today I did nothing! I didn't do any walking or anything. Oh, but I did do some stretching this morning because my back was hurting when I woke up. Initially I felt bad, but then thought about it and decided not to feel bad because I've been doing something everyday so far. Yeah, it's only been a week, but who cares about that.

Tomorrow (actually later this morning today) I am taking a class at my gym. I haven't taken a class at a gym in years. Usually I don't do well because classes require a level of coordination that I honestly do not posses, but I'm going in open minded and ready. This class is going to see something that they never have before - I hope that the teacher is ready (LOL).

You know, I'm really enjoying myself right now. Although it is still new, so far I don't dread a workout. This afternoon I was really blown because I wanted to go to the gym, but had so much work to do that time would not permit. I wish that my gym was open 24 hours, then I could go regardless of the time that I got off of work. Oh well. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment