Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 5: Workout Class

Today was my first exercise class in literally years!! I was a little apprehensive because I didn't want to look like a looser, but all of my apprehensions were dismissed because the class was great. The people there were very nice and friendly and the instructor was very helpful and understanding. The name of the class was Body Pump and we used weights. They were not heavy when you picked them up, but lifting and turning and holding is a different thing! It was rough but I made it through. I was so proud that I finished the class and stayed up (for the most part) with everyone else. Who cares that I did beginner exercises, I did it and that's all that matters.

This work out is the first that has me plum tired. I am tired and getting slightly sore in my arms. Although I am developing a little consistency with my workout, I have to do better with what I eat. I can't go hard and work out everyday but continue to eat the same things that I have been. That is counter productive. But that's the thing, I know what I should do, but then don't do it, which blows majorly.

The big thing this coming week is: Developing Meal Plans. It's totally easier said than done because I have no clue of the things that I should eat. Plus, I eat on the go. Creating meal plans means that I have to plan every meal and snack as well as cook and take food with me. We'll see how this goes, but you know what - "I can't do what I've always done and expect a different outcome!"

"With a renewed mind, I can do al things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me!" I gotta keep telling myself that.

No comments:

Post a Comment