Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Reason for a blog

Today I updated more settings of my blog and I had to answer the question of "What is the point of this blog?" I feel like life is a journey. There are up's and there are down's, but it is the decisions that we make in life that begin and end journey's. I believe that our bodies are the temple that God chooses to live in, but I have not done a good job of taking physical care of my temple or body. I've made a decision that I want to change that and here is where I want to chronicle the high's and low's of this journey. Why do this publicly (as I am very private with my personal's and private's)? Sometimes in order to be successful at something, it takes a public declaration of what the goal is and the steps that your taking towards accomplishing that goal. I've done things privately for far too long in my life.

This is something that I want to do and hopefully when the rubber meets the road, I won't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment