Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 7: The Goal

Today is my day of physical rest, but I'm busy making plans. Although I've established my long-term goal and a number of short term goals, I think that it will be helpful if I establish weekly short term goals to help achieve the overall long-term goal.

Week 2's Goals
- Participate in some form of physical activity everyday (excluding my day of rest - Sunday) by walking and incorporating LIGHT jogging into my routine.
- Stick with the two classes that I took last week: Body Pump & Body Attack
- Vitamins: take my established necessary vitamins every morning with my breakfast after working out
- Stick to my eating plan
- NO eating after 12am, regardless of how late I get off work and will be up doing homework

The above is going to be mad challenging, but without a challenge I don't accomplish anything. Character is developed through the hard things that we deal with in life and I want to be a woman of Godly character. I know for a fact that my pride will have to be placed on the back burner and I'll probably have to ask for help and accountability, but that's ok, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment