Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 11: Gym Jog

It was good not to have my track date this morning because I was TIRED, but I actually really missed it. Maybe I like the routine, maybe I like the challenge, maybe I like the company....whatever it is, I'm enjoying this journey. Don't get me wrong, I'm not excited while I'm engaged in the excerise, but before and afterwards it's great.

Even though I didn't go to the track, I did go the gym tonight. I didn't walk/jog any further than I've done already, however I did jog more. Jogging on the treadmill is completely different than jogging on the track. I was able to jog .25 miles at one time. That's like going completely around the track one full times.

I'm AMAZED.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you when we don't go to the track too!!!!! (color purple hand claps). Love you!

    ReplyDelete