Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 12: It's the Food

I'm slowly realizing that it's not the exercising that's the problem (yeah it's challenging however) it's the food! What to eat, what not to eat, how much of it to eat, when to eat it, what's the dietary/nutritional information, etc. It's so much to think about that it makes me not want to eat anything - yeah right, that's not going to happen.

It is frustrating though. I want to do the right thing, but right now I'm sort of confused and lost. I'm settling into an exercise routine/pattern which is really good. I just want to feel more comfortable with making food selections. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry cause I don't get it. I know that I can't throw my hands up in the air and say forget it all because I'm frustrated (although that's what I want to do) cause that doesn't solve anything. I don't know, I just don't!

I'm going to go cry now.

No comments:

Post a Comment