Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 32/33: Rough Week - more negative than positive!

Yesterday was the first day since I started working out that I did not blog.  When I got home to do it, I was just plum exhausted.  I didn't eat any dinner or do any homework.  Actually I dropped the ball on a lot of stuff yesterday.  I left early from graduation rehearsal, I went to the gym, but only did 2.5 miles, which is off from my personal minimum of 3 miles a day.  Also, I was supposed to be teaching a class but because I had to work, I couldn't go nor did I have the materials for them.  Lastly I was supposed to print and have ready 100 invitations for an event of which I had none ready.  So yesterday was a looser of a day, but I think part of that is because I had to take my family to the airport at 5:00am and I hadn't gotten any sleep the night before.  This morning I didn't/couldn't wake up so I missed Body Pump (super blown because my arms are feeling so good).  This week my eating has been HORRIBLE, I haven't taken any vitamins, my sleeping pattern has not been consistent and I have taken no classes at the gym.

After reading and re-reading the above a few times, I realize that it is full of a bunch of negatives.  What have been some positives from this week?  Hummmmm.........., would getting my new sports bra count?  Nahhhhhh, that doesn't count (although it really holds the girls in).  Hummmmmmm..................... yeah nothing.

It's hard not to compare your self to other people but I do it anyway (LOL).  I feel like I should be further along in this journey.  I've lost a total of 15lbs to date, but that doesn't seem like a big enough number for the amount of work that I've been putting in.  But on the flip side, if you don't eat right or get enough sleep, you can't loose weight, right? I gotta loose weight so that I can jog faster and longer, but there are things that you've gotta do in order to make that happen.

IDK.......I just want to be able to run around the track without hyperventilating

No comments:

Post a Comment