Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 21: The Goal

This is week 4.......WEEK 4. I have been committed to training to run a full marathon next year for 4 weeks. Do you know how amazing that is? They say that in order to establish new habits, you have to do something for a solid 3 weeks AND I'VE DONE IT!!! I made the 3 week marker. One of my goals last week was to walk/jog 15 miles and I did 16.64. It was mostly walking because it was just so hot this past week, but none the less, I still pushed it. I didn't take vitamins at all, which is why I've probably been so tired. So that it one that I am really going to focus on this week. Today I didn't eat well, but that's mainly because I didn't pack my lunch. I do way better when I pack my lunch verses not. I'm still really excited though. So it's goal time for this coming week, I've thought about it and my plan is listed below.

Week 4's Goals (Five 2 Strive 2)
- Participate in some form of physical activity everyday (excluding Sunday)
- Complete three group classes at the gym
- Take my established vitamins everyday
- Stick to the meal plan
- NO eating after 12am, regardless of how late I get off work or how late I have to stay up doing homework

Also, I want to do 17 miles this coming week with jogging more incorporated in that number. Also, I want to muster up the courage to take a spin class. I'm finding that it's good to talk about what I'm doing, but sometimes I get the womp womp look. It's weird because non-runners are the most encouraging people. The runners take a look and give you the "It's really hard and most in shape people can't run a marathon" or "You sure you really want to do that". I think it's kind of funny now. Off to do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment