Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 20: Just Thinking

While I was on the treadmill this evening I started thinking to myself, "You jogged for less than a minute and your winded, is this realistic?" I probably spent another 10 minutes dialoging with myself on the reality of this goal. Like at what point will I be able to run for any length of time without getting winded and when will I have the ability to maintain my breathing? I sort of got frustrated with myself because I thought that I should be further along than I currently am. I'm giving it everything that I've got while working out and I'm totally mindful of the things that I eat. I could do better with the eating part, but still, I want/feel the need to do more. I don't know what more is though. I guess I'll keep thinking about it.

Even though this week can probably be labeled as the week from Satan's home, I'm sort of proud that I did something physical every day. But you know what, I'm tired. My body is tired, my mind is tired everything is just tired. I'm grateful that I don't have to do anything tomorrow, but because my work day will be so intense, I won't have to work out in order to burn calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment