Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 36: Where I stand

So not blogging consistently is not a pattern that I am going to engage in.  The last few days have been sort of hectic and tiring which is why I haven't really blogged.

I am entering Week 6 of training and I'm blown away.  I'm blown away because I've actually stuck with it. I'm blown away because I've been consistent (for the most part) with my exercise routine.  I'm blown away because I'm actually loosing weight.  I'm really blown away because I can actually jog!!  Seriously, who would have thought it?  Although it was a goal, I honestly didn't think that I would still be doing it at this point, but I am.

I want to stick with the 5 to Strive to goals
- Participate in some form of physical activity everyday (excluding Sunday)
- Complete three group classes at the gym
- Take my established vitamins everyday
- Stick to the meal plan
- NO eating after 12am, regardless of how late I get off work or how late I have to stay up doing homework


This week is going to be really about pushing through the tired feeling while working out.  Today I went to the gym and walked/jogged for 1.88 miles, then went to Body Pump and followed up with going 2.4 miles.    I actually enjoyed that walk/jog.  I'm going to bed now because I am extra tired/sleepy.  Oh, but by the way guess what??  I am very cute and I'm going to be an athlete!!

No comments:

Post a Comment