Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 28: The Goal

This is week 5.......WEEK 5. I have been committed to training to run a full marathon next year for 5 weeks. I had a goal last week outside of the Five 2 Strive 2 to walk/jog for 17 miles, but I didn't make 17 miles, I got to 13.89 miles. I didn't eat well nor did I take my vitamins everyday or make my track dates (minus 1 day) either, but I did take 5 exercise classes.

I'm disappointed that I allowed the various issues from this week to dictate my exercise & food routine. I'm really disappointed in myself. But, i'm not stopping. I got fitted for running shoes today and I also purchased a new sports bra. I need something to help keep the girls in place. Hopefully these two things will make my running experience better.

Week 5's Goals (Five 2 Strive 2)
- Participate in some form of physical activity everyday (excluding Sunday)
- Complete three group classes at the gym
- Take my established vitamins everyday
- Stick to the meal plan
- NO eating after 12am, regardless of how late I get off work or how late I have to stay up doing homework

I'm not sure if I should keep the goal of doing 17 miles or if I should increase it to 20 miles, idk - I guess we shall see as the week goes. I need to come up for a name for what I do on the track. It's not all walking nor is it all jogging. Maybe when I walk more, I'll call it wag, but if I jog more than walk, I'll call it jaw (LOL). Ok, off to do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment