Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 26: A Bunch of Nothingness

I did no physical activity today other than climbing the stairs at work (which doesn't count because it's only one flight and I did it only once). I'm borderline disappointed in myself. No, no, I'm actually pretty disappointed in myself. You know what I did this morning instead of going to the track or gym for Body Pump.............I slept! I kept changing the alarm clock time by an hour so that I wouldn't get up. I didn't go to work until late because I had to pick up Mama Dee from the airport, then I had a dentist appointment since I broke my tooth. The only thing that they can do is either pull it ($100) or give me another crown ($500). I'm opting for pulling it, but I don't want to be a "toothless snaggapuss in the back of my mouth girl". Needless to say, I was pretty disappointed with the options presented to me.

Tomorrow is another day and another opportunity for me to get my exercise in. In order for me to accomplish my goal of doing 17 miles this week, I have to do 7 miles in the morning. Unless I jog for a good period of time, that's going to take 2 full hours, but I don't have two hours to dedicate to it, I only have one hour since I want to do that and Body Attack before I go to work. Plus, since I've been watching my cousins for the past couple of days, I have to make sure that they are taken care of in the morning before I leave. Also, I have to get home at some point because we are having company at the house and my room is a MESS. Seriously, I don't know how to fit everything into the course of the day.

Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe I won't go to attack, I'll just walk/jog and then go to the house to clean up and then off to work. Yeah, I think that that will work!!! Boy, I can't wait until the day that I am physically fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment