Saturday, July 3, 2010

Day 13: I'm doing this!

Ya know what.........I really don't care what anyone says at this point, I've reached the point of no return. I'm doing this! It's really as simple as that. Ok, so what I'm only two weeks into the training, I'm a year into the mind training. Anytime you decide to make a change in your life, there has to be a transformation in your mind first. It's kindof how God does things too. There is an inward transformation that takes place with your heart and mind before most people see the manifestation of that change.

Today I went to Body Attack again. Yo, the instructor was hysterical!! Her facial expressions had me hollering, but the intensity of the workout was amazing. I had to keep taking breaks, but I'm sure that it's going to get better and better as I do it more and more. Oh, another big aspect to that class REQUIRES coordination, of which is an area that I'm really challenged in. It doesn't matter though, all of the instructors have been very patient and understand and that makes you want to keep trying. After Body Attack I got on the treadmill and did a little over a mile. I didn't jog as far because my body was done for the day. Actually I probably could have pushed myself a little bit more, but I had to get back to work, so that I was the driving force to hurry up.

All day I've been thinking about the goals that I am going to establish for myself for this coming week. I'm not completely sure on everything, but I feel this urgency to push through. I've been thinking about my breathing and my stride and how I can improve them. I guess that happens naturally over time so I'll be patient and give myself time.

No comments:

Post a Comment