Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 23: IDK (I Don't Know)

IDK if this is such a good idea. Maybe my authority figures were right, maybe I shouldn't be training to run a marathon. Seriously am I setting myself up for failure? I was on the treadmill a little while ago and I was a quarter of a mile in and said, "This is for the birds, I finished" but you know what, I didn't stop. Even while I was walking, I was trying to talk myself out of walking or jogging, but it was crazy cause I didn't stop. I kept going until the gym closed and got in a total of 3.5 miles. I didn't jog that much, but that's not the point. The point is that I didn't give up and I didn't quit even when I wanted to!

I weighed myself today and guess what, I'm 16lbs down. I still have a long way to go though.

No comments:

Post a Comment