Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 44: The Journey

What I thought and what has really transpired are two different things
 - I thought that hills would kill me, but I'm still here
 - I thought that I couldn't do lunges or dips or high knees, but I did them
 - I thought that I wouldn't be able to breath, but I'm still in haling and exhaling
 - I thought that any form of physical exercise was impossible, but I'm doing it every day
 - I thought that I was a quitter, but I haven't quit


Yo, this is so much more than a physical exercise.  I forgot who I was.  NO, better yet, I forgot who God has said that I am.  I'm going through a re-identification process.  With every step, with every mile, with ever tear..........the journey

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS POST.......jog and cry...that's the name of the game. Whatever you do...don't give up...EVER. You know i won't let you anyway!

    ReplyDelete