Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 45: Sense of Accomplishment - not yet

For once in my life I feel like I'm at a loss for words.  I just weighed myself and I am 28 pounds down so far.  I still don't feel that sense of accomplishment - not yet at least.  Wait, let me take that back.  I do feel good about it, but it doesn't seem like enough to make a big deal over.

This morning at Track Date, the pattern went like this:
Walk one lap, jog one lap, walk one lap, jog one lap
Water
Walk one lap, jog one lap, walk one lap, jog one lap
Water
Walk one lap, jog one lap, walk one lap, jog one lap
Water

You know what that equates to?  A mile and a half of jogging!  Simply amazing because I wasn't counting,  I just wanted to get through it.  At one point I did stop running because I said to myself, "Are you serious Rochelle, you can't do anymore of this".  But Tiffany's yelling and me knowing that I have to see it through caused me to pick up my feet, pick up my head and pick up my arms to run with purpose.  I sweat more today than I ever have.  Body Pump and Body Attack added to the work out this morning has produced one tired sister.  Good Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment