Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 63: Sort of Bored

Track Date was pretty good today. I jogged a little over 5 laps, so I know that doing 6 full laps non stop is really a possibility.  On another note, I avoided all school work like the plague! I just couldn’t get into it, but I have no choice, tomorrow I have to do everything that I committed to doing.  Today was supposed to be a "2aDay" but I didn't work out this evening and I feel sort of bad about that.  I don't know what I've got to do to get out of this small funk......I gotta figure it out. You know what it is, I’m bored again. 

I'm bored with work, bored with school, bored with working out (well not completely yet, but getting close).  I feel kind of restless.  That means it really time to pray and reconnect with God.

Sigh......

No comments:

Post a Comment