Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 70: Why Stretch?

Track Date and Body Flow today.  I am going to commit to stretching before and after each Track Date because this morning my hips were on fire. I also need to come up with an alternative to running outside since the seasons are about to change and my allergies are horrible in the spring and fall.  I couldn't run one complete lap this morning, let alone a mile.  My guess the "why"is because they were cutting grass outside which sucks for me.  Mentally I was very hard on myself because I felt disappointed that I was not able to continue increasing the number of laps/miles that I'm able to complete.

But hey, this is all a process that has good days and bad days.  Today was both of those because although Track Date wasn't great, Body Flow was.  Actually the experience this time was 100% better experience. The teacher was very good as she explained every move/pose.  It was just good.

No comments:

Post a Comment