Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 48: Went Home....sort of

I didn't do a "2aDay" today, but I went to the gym and did Body Attack and treadmilled a 5k in under and hour.  I'm getting much better at all of this stuff.  After work I came home to take a nap because my head was killing me.  We have an event tomorrow so I had to get things ready which sort of prevented me from going back to the track before it was extra dark.  So I went hard this morning and but went home this evening.  I have to stop condemning myself when I don't go as hard as I think that I can.

I didn't think that it was safe to go to the track at 10pm, but I drove by just to check it out and guess what....there were people out here and it was lit up very well, so maybe it's not too late to go.  I was thinking about getting a membership at Planet Fitness since it is 24 hours and only $10 per month (not a bad option for when I get off late but still want to work out).  IDK if I'm going to do it, I have to see.  Of course there is more that I have to say, but...............

No comments:

Post a Comment