Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 66: Breathing Troubles

Every form of exercise today was madd HARD and instead of #goinghard, I #wenthome!  I got up on time to do to Track Date.  I got there and started, but for some reason I couldn't breath at all.  My breathing was like when I first started.  On one of the laps I felt my esophagus begin closing.  At that point I started thinking and was trying to figure out what was going on.  I realized that it was the freshly cut grass!  I'm allergic to grass and apparently the power of it this morning tried to overtake me.  But I decided that I like the idea of breathing so I got in my car and came home.  Then this evening I went to run hills.  Instead of running 30, I did 15 hills.  I had the same thing where I couldn't breath.

What in the world is going on with my breathing.  I feel like I was finally getting to a place where breathing was not an issue, I hope I'm not regressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment