Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 64: WHAT!!!

I'm pretty upset right now actually.  This evening I just had to weigh myself because I "feel" heavier & the scale said that I've gained 6 pounds since last week.
WHAT!!  
This past weekend my eating was completely off, but was it enough to gain 6 pounds?  I guess so!  Yeah I know that 6 pounds really isn't that much, but I was only 3 pounds away from being 40 pounds down from when I initially started this journey.  But now I am 9 pounds away from accomplishing my goal for the month of August.  I'm trying not to beat myself up too much about it because weight goes up and down based on muscle or water retention, but I don't want to get into a regression posture.  So, tomorrow morning at "Track Date" I have to push myself harder and further than I ever have.  I want to do the 2 miles non stop tomorrow morning.  I have to do this.  I have to prove to myself that this whole thing has not been a fluke and 6 pounds does not define my efforts.  Also, at Body Pump I'm going to increase my weights and at Body Attack I'm going to try some level 2 exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment