Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 57: 1.25Miles non-stop!

So my goal for this week has been to run around the track 3 full times, and I did that yesterday.  Today, however, I did something that was completely unexpected.  I jogged a full 1.25 miles NON-STOP!!  Do you know how awesome that is?  Not only did I get to my goal, but I surpassed it by a lot.  After the jogging, I walked some and then jogged more.  It was hard, it hurt and it was painful......but it was freaking AWESOME at the same time.  Absolutely AWESOME!!

Today was a hard day at work, I mean really hard and I don't know if that was the motivation behind pushing myself harder than ever before or what.  I didn't make track date this morning and I don't have a good reason why.  I laid in the bed looking at the alarm clock buzzing but I had absolutely no desire to get up, so I laid there which means I missed a 4 miles morning workout.  Missing the evening workout yesterday and then "Track Date" this morning really puts behind in reaching my goal of 30miles this week.  So, I'm not sure now if I'm going to get it, but I'll continue trying to make it.

I'm an athlete (well, turning into one)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment