Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 51/52: Just Tired

I didn't blog yesterday because I was tired beyond tired.  We worked out yesterday morning, but when I laid down for my am nap, I couldn't get up.  Every part of my body was in intense pain and I couldn't seem to wake up, so I stayed home and actually stayed in the bed all day.  I only got up to cook something to eat and to use the bathroom.  I've never felt like that before and the only thing that I could do was sleep.

Track Date was much better today.  It was still hard, but my body didn't hurt the same way.  The goal was to go around 16 times which equates to 4 miles.  I didn't go around 16 times, but after track time and then sprints, I did a total of 4 miles.  I went to Body Pump and Body Attack this evening and they were extremely hard!  I really didn't think that I would be able to get through them, but I did and now I have that overwhelming tired feeling again.  I know that this is supposed to be mind over matter, but at what point is that not the case.

Oh, guess what......I'm down 34lbs.  I don't see it yet, but it's pretty cool that the numbers on the scale are decreasing verses increasing.  I'm excited, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment