Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 53: Lack of Food

I need to go grocery shopping because today was an awful eating day.  Not awful in the sense that I ate the wrong foods, it was awful because I was just starving because I didn't have any food in the house (which is not a good place to be when you are really watching your intake).  Today is the type of day that I was ready to eat anything in sight and not care about all of the hard work that I have put into this thing.  But I came to my senses real quick!

First, I made a breakfast drink/smoothy which did not turn out so well.  I used ice, water, blueberries, banana and cucumber.  It didn't taste that bad but it ended up making my stomach hurt but I didn't have anything else to eat (so I thought) so I went to work starving.  I found a cereal bar and ended up eating that but I couldn't get myself together at work.  It was as if I was in this fog that would not lift so I came home and searched through every cabinet and shelf.  I found a can of tuna fish and got excited.  I put extra seasonings in it thinking that it was going to be extra good.  Turns out that with all of those "extra" seasonings, it was pretty not good but I still ate it.  I ended up eating a good solid meal with the Sugar Hill Gang at Qudoba's and had a really good time laughing and talking.

Track date has been rough all week and today was no different.  The air was mad thick and made it harder to breath.  Although I really believe that God healed me of asthma, it was still a slight challenge (but that could be more mental than anything else) today.  Tomorrow I HAVE to jog 2 full laps around and push myself to go further for as long as I can.  It's like I loose momentum when I go for some time and then stop and it's hard to get it back.  My body feels good (although I'm still sort of tired) so I have to keep it up

No comments:

Post a Comment